SMT Web Store
Volaro P-Series Portable Lifts 440lbs and 600lbs
- Lightweight and portable.
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape.
- On-board controls.
- The P-440 & P-600 is charged with a standard plug and socket.
- Safety mechanisms include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering.
- Patient safety is assured with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time.
- The P-Series offers a comfortable built-in ergonomic handle, allowing the caregiver to carry and transport with ease. The handle also doubles to allow for transfers through a door with no modifications required to the door header.
Unique and innovative, the stylish Volaro P-Series stretches the boundaries of portable ceiling lifts. Ceiling lifts dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both facilities and homecare settings. The P-Series has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be operated safely by a single caregiver. The P-Series is designed to be light, easy to hold and is capable of lifting up to 600 lbs.
With the use of the optional cart, this lift can be moved from room to room lowering the initial investment for facilities. The innovative design allows the client to be lifted comfortably using the
folding carry bar. The P-600 is designed with a full set of standard features including on-board controls and emergency lowering. Equipped with a digital display, the P-600 offers real-time feedback on battery life and total number of lifts performed.
Pneumatic Hand Control
On-board controls compliment a pneumatic hand control and provide additional control options for maneuvering the lift. The digital display indicates battery life and offers a lift counter to indicate when preventative maintenance is required.