SMT Web Store
Volaro C-Series Fixed Lifts 450lbs, 625lbs, and 1000lbs
The Volaro C-Series delivers innovation, affordability and quality. Ceiling lifts dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both institutional and homecare settings. The C-Series has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be safely operated by a single caregiver. Built for quiet operation, the C-Series provides a smooth and effortless transfer which safely enhances the working conditions of caregivers. At the press of a button, the C-625 will lift up to a maximum of 625 lbs (283 kgs) allowing maximum flexibility in the type of patients that can be transferred. For additional flexibility, power traversing is an option.
Incredibly compact but powerful, the C-Series looks good in any setting. With innovative features like a digital display and programmability, a host of standard safety features, and a modular design that allows for easy preventative maintenance, the C-Series is the most advanced ceiling lift available.
- Most compact lift of its class which allows for at least 7” (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed to reduce patient transfer times
- Quick change batteries for reduced service time
- Audible low battery indicator and visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display that indicates number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status
- Auto shut-off when not in use to conserve battery life
- 80” (2.0 m) strap vertical movement allows you to easily lift from the floor
- Available Return to Charge and Constant Charge options
- Available with Omni-Charge constant charge technology
Found on the side of the lift is a manual option operated by an allen key. This will raise or lower unit.
The display shows battery life, total lifts
performed and total time in operation.
This feature also allows the user to walk through the programming of several options. The diagnostic mode aids in trouble- shooting.
Emergency Pull Cord
The red emergency cord disconnects power and immediately stops the lift. Pulling and holding the Emergency pull cord will lower the client safely in the event of malfunction.