SMT Web Store
ErgoSheet Plus 2200
ErgoSheets® can be used to move and reposition a patient without pulling the patient's body, arms or legs, and without the caregiver having to lift. They are made from strong nylon material sewn into two sheets with webbing handles on all four sides of the sheets.
- Easily reposition and then can be used to easily turn a patient in bed
- Made of very durable and heavy-duty nylon, if used and laundered correctly, the ErgoSheets will last for 4 years or more
- Easily reposition a patient in bed
- Effortlessly turn a resident in bed
- Ergonomically inclined handles to assist in "No Lift" maneuvers
When needing to reposition a patient or resident in their bed, it is important to reduce the risk of injury to caregivers. Designed to easily assist in the repositioning process, the Bed Slide Sheet from ErgoSafe Products are created from a strong nylon material that is treated with silicone properties in order to encourage friction free movements
The ErgoSafe Bed Slide Sheet is not meant to remain under the patient, as the friction free surface could cause unwanted repositioning. Because it is made from a strong nylon material and hemmed on the edges to prevent fraying, this positioning device is ideal for use with immobile residents for easy, injury free patient assistance.
A Caregiver's Sliding Aid.
A Pair of slide sheets assists in repositioning (56" L x 32" W)
Using ergonomically inclined equipment, caregivers can safely and quickly attend to the needs of their patients while reducing risk of back or rotator cuff injury.