SMT Web Store
Volaro Ceiling Lifts 450 - 1000lbs
The Volaro ceiling lift system consists of a wide variety of lifting systems mounted to ceilings, walls or free standing to adapt to any existing construction as well as new construction.
Our complete line of slings and accessories give the care givers and therapist the tools to make their job simpler.
A Volaro ceiling lift system allows:
- Assures that the patient or resident as well as the care giver has a safe and comfortable experience.
- Good systems along with good training assures that the facilities will see a dramatic reduction in costly injuries.
- Our consultants will listen to your goals and provide you the information you need to implement the plan that makes the most sense for you.
- We can help you implement your plan to account for training and utilizing existing equipment.
- A ceiling mounted system uses less space is readily available for the care giver making efficient use of time and space.
- The Volaro ceiling systems can be used in nursing homes, hospitals, private homes, mobile homes, over swimming pools, as well as in restorative therapies.
• A. Structural Attachment Point
The attachment point where the ceiling track is installed to the building ceiling structure.
• B. THREADED Rod
This acts as the attachment point between the ceiling track bracket and the upper structure when the ceiling is suspended.
• C. Ceiling Bracket
Ceiling brackets support the lift track.
• D. Ceiling Track
The ceiling track serves to carry the ceiling lift and/or track accessories.
• E. Traverse Boom (Track)
An option with ceiling track is an X-Y Gantry
or Room Covering system. The traversing boom moves along the fixed rails to allow for use of the lift in all areas that the track encompasses.
• F. Charging Station
Can be located at any point along the rail.
• G. X-Y gantry
Wheels ride inside the fixed rails and are
attached to the traverse boom.
• H. Ceiling Lift unit
A variety of lifts are available in differing weight capacities.
• I. Carry Bar
Attached to ceiling lift strap. Acts as the
attachment point to the patient Sling.
• J. lift Strap
Connects lift to carry bar. Raises and lowers via controls on hand control.
• K. Sling
Slings support safe transport or positioning of patient. Sling straps connect to Carry Bar.
• L. GATE ASSEMBLY
Facilitates the transfer from an X-Y gantry
system to a linear rail leading to an adjacent
• M. Linear track
A section of track that can access various points in the room. Available in various lengths and curved designs.
• N. Modified Door Header
Opening above doorway to allow the track to pass through into another room